mm065
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunway pizza hut

2 posters

Go down

sunway pizza hut Empty sunway pizza hut

Post  siaokia Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 am

sunway pizza hut Untitled2
sunway pizza hut Untitled

*From someone
Hello everyone. I have some interesting news.
I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the bill.
The bill contains normal things la (number of person, bill. number and what is ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called ' RACE ' .I guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0, which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay…we had no service charge and no tax charge.
Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill, under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!
I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few weeks back. What I ' m wondering is that…does anyone know about this? I find it rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using racein Pizza Hut, out of all the places!
WE SHOULD NOT GO EAT AT PIZZA HUT!
siaokia
siaokia
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-10

https://mm065.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

sunway pizza hut Empty Re: sunway pizza hut

Post  LiL6 Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:24 am

*From someone
Hello everyone. I have some interesting news.
I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the bill.
The bill contains normal things la (number of person, bill. number and what is ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called ' RACE ' .I guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0, which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay…we had no service charge and no tax charge.
Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill, under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!
I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few weeks back. What I ' m wondering is that…does anyone know about this? I find it rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using racein Pizza Hut, out of all the places!
WE SHOULD NOT GO EAT AT PIZZA HUT![/quote]

chop...CHOP....
b4 tat...
u said tat..."since we were all wearing tudung"...
u wear tudung at the time...when u went to pizza...==a
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
LiL6
LiL6
3 Stars Hero
3 Stars Hero

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post  siaokia Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:37 am

i mean this statement is from someone...haiz...u din see carefully...haiz Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
siaokia
siaokia
Admin

Number of posts : 121

https://mm065.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: